Henkel operates globally with diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Henkel employs around 50,000 people globally - a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose to create sustainable value, and shared values.
What we offer:
- Procurement of Travel and Fleet services in the categories Travel Management, Events, Hotels & Restaurants, MICE suppliers, Ground transportations, Maintenance and Spare Parts, Leasing and 3rd party fleet managers, Fleet Financing, fleet fuel.
- Deliver best in class sourcing for Travel and Fleet servies in an efficient and complaint way resulting into competitive pricing and an appropiate reliable supply base.
- Sharing best practices in strategic sourcing with all stakeholders and bringing solutions that reduce costs and mitigate supplier risks.
- Lead, develop, own and take responsability for the purchasing strategy for a portfolio of 100 supliers across the región.
- Target achievement and contribution to: net Price development, savings, cash net working capital supplier base management.
- Specify, assess, and where posible challenge the business requierements to ensure value for money and continuos analysis of regional market and evaluation of opportunities and synergies.
- Implementation of the IMS purchasing processes and standars on a local country level.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor´s degree in Economics, Business Administration or Industrial Enginnering.
- At least 4-6 years of purchasing experience (negotiations, strategic sourcing process and contract management)
- Travel and Fleet background
- Fluent English and Portuguese desirable
- Skills: Advanced negotiation, strong written and verbal communication, proficient and analytical, planning, teamwork, target and quality oriented.
- Multi-site industry experience.
Inscríbete on line si te parece que éste puede ser tu próximo reto. Anota la referencia de identificación para el trabajo mencionado arriba y opta a tu nuevo empleo.
Descubre nuestra cultura ganadora: www.henkel.com/career