Brazil, Lapa, Brazil, São Paulo, Adhesive Technologies
Product Manager - Cascola
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develops and executes regional product (line) strategy in line with technology strategy;
- Analyzes portfolio using Henkel processes (i.e. Localize, Utilize, Color, Capris);
- Manages regional product portfolio and consequently product portfolio complexity;
- Drives the whole product line by managing the phase in/out process;
- Manages product launches in alignment with relevant interfaces;
- Supports product ramp ups and site transfers;
- Provides input to Manufacturing and Purchasing on manufacturing and supply chain needs regionally;
- Manages and optimizes regional product profitability, drives regional COGs projects in alignment with Global Product and Technology Management;
- Manages ad-hoc crises such as raw material shortages;
- Drives market launches of new products and roll-out initiatives regionally;
- Manages master data processes and data maintenance.
- Superior completo em Administração, Economia, Propaganda e Marketing, Relações Internacionais ou Engenharias;
- Sólida e vasta experiência em gestão de produto;
- Inglês avançado;
- Espanhol desejável;
- Pacote Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Teams).