Brazil, São Paulo, Adhesive Technologies
Market Strategy Manager Adhesive Packaging LATAM
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Market Strategy manager will have a key and comprehensive role in order to define and implement the Business strategy. The interaction with a broad group of stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, PD, Technical Costumer Service, and Global teams) will support to shape the business strategy, so to navigate well with those areas is a key success factor.
An entrepreneurial attitude is very needed once, in many cases a process needs to be established and a complete construction will be required. So, to be comfortable in a dynamic and challenging environment is a must.
The ability to combine market information, market knowledge, stakeholder’s perspective and transform it in an applicable strategy for LATAM region will be a big part of the daily job.
Finally, to properly apply analytical skills, influence and indirect leadership are going to be very needed skills.
- Develop the Business Unit strategy for short, mid and long term by:
- Interaction with Global colleagues
- Interaction with local Sales teams
- Use of market information
- Key industries trends
- Build implementation plan with other Marketing areas
- Map key industries
- Anticipate market trends and develop action plans
- Participate in the development of Market Strategy work process
- Set KPIs to evaluate the market and use them in the correct perspective
- Set KPIs to evaluate strategy implementation
- Graduated in Marketing, Business Management, Engineering or similar fields;
- 5 years or more of work experience;
- Marketing Strategy B2B experience;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Fluent English;
- Intermediate Spanish is desirable;
- Analytical skills, results driven;