Brazil, Itapevi, Adhesive Technologies
Engenheiro de desenvolvimento e aplicação
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Performs / supports completion of Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plan on all product related performance complaints
- Provides technical resource and assessment to market while supporting “must win” projects and programs
- Completes Customer Technical Request Testing and Reports within the TCS database or equivalent, including 'customer ready' reports
- Runs and upkeeps laboratory equipment, leads/supports ongoing standartization, harmonization and administration of laboratory test methods
- Ensures laboratory and application equipment are calibrated and safety checked in compliance with local regulations
- Supports internal and external technical requests and projects
- Responsible for CAPRIS/ACE and TCS database documentation of the performed lab activities
- Writes customer facing reports for the field Sales/TCS teams, KAMs, Marketing, PD and Innovations or project team Responsible for directly communicating with the field Sales/TCS teams, KAMs or project team
- Trains Sales/Marketing and other TCS personnel on products
- Performs customer lab demonstrations and customer training
- Graduated in Chemical Engeneering, Material or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Advanced English is desirable
- Experience/Knowledge in the industrial process of Metals and Cans
- Experience with costumer service is a plus
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
Important to have travelling availability.