Brazil, São Paulo, Adhesive Technologies
Market Strategy Manager Automotive & Metals LATAM
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Develop the Business Unit strategy for short, mid and long term by:
- Interaction with Global colleagues;
- Interaction with local Sales teams - Use of market information;
- Key industries trends;
- Build implementation plan with other Marketing areas;
- Map key industries;
- Anticipate market trends and develop action plans;
- Participate in the development of Market Strategy work process;
- Set KPIs to evaluate the market and use them in the correct perspective;
- Set KPIs to evaluate strategy implementation;
- Graduated in Marketing, Business Management, Engineering or similar fields;
- 5 years or more of work experience;
- Marketing Strategy B2B experience;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Fluent English;
- Intermediate Spanish is desirable;
- Analytical skills,
- Results driven.
2 openings - Automative & Metals LATAM and Vehicle, Repair & Maintenance LATAM