Brazil, Lapa, Adhesive Technologies
Product Manager ACC
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develops and executes product portfolio strategy;
- Continuously monitor the performance of assigned brands and products using sales reports and research data;
- Manage product launches and relaunches including: project briefing, communication tools, sourcing and go-to-marketing execution;
- Prepare, propose and execute commercial, promotional and marketing strategies according to annual plan;
- Align and coordinate the proper demand planning with supply chain for current products and launches;
- Manages and optimizes product profitability, drives COGs projects;
- Align the price positioning of the brands, according to international guidelines, competitive environment and expected profitability;
- Maintain ongoing communication with sales team to learn about changing market conditions and modify promotion programs to support market changes;
- Participate in advertising agency meetings with brand's advertising agency to include any necessary preliminary and follow-up work;
- Collaborate & drive cross-functional initiatives internally.
- Bachelor in Business Administration; Marketing or similar
- 5 years of experience in Marketing and Brand Management
- Advanced English;
- Spanish Desired;
- Cosumer Goods background;
- Ability to analyze research data and make decisions designed to generate incremental sales and profits;
- Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Superior communication, organizational, and project management skills;
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting;
- Strong analytical Skills;
- Experience in multicultural environments.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.